Sunday, March 28, 2010

Destination Wedding, Buri , Seahorse Collection -Designs by Lenila, Eco-Friendly Weddings

This artwork of my artist friend Lenila Batali of Designs by Lenila has captured my love for natural products--
I often tell my friends that although I am not an artist, I have colorful imaginations that bring in our natural products, fibers into these wonderful artwork.  So I often discuss my insights with my friend Lenila Batali who turns my ideas into great pieces of artwork.
Here is a photo of what Lenila made:  Her Seahorse Collection-Wedding Invitation using our BURI COLLECTION ---buri sheet in natural brown.
To order this Seahorse Wedding Invitation, please contact Lenila of Designs by Lenila and mention code: Eco-Friendly Market
click on the photos for a larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment